What kind of person are we looking for? We are looking for a front end…
What kind of person are we looking for?
Due to our clients continual growth we are looking to expand their team by introducing a front-end developer. This person should be an experienced candidate brimming with great ideas, enthusiasm and have the ability to update and develop our online e-commerce platforms.
The role requires you to create and improve the front-end code of our e-commerce website and develop new features.
What qualifications are we looking for?
– Bachelor level
– Minimum 1-3 years experience as a front-end developer
– Experience with third-party libraries (like: jQuery, Prototype, React, Bootstrap) and APIs
– Familiarity with: PHP (OOP, MVC) and MYSQL
– Familiarity with Linux command line
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Experience with version control such as Git
– An understanding of e-commerce websites
– A proactive ’can-do, will-do’ attitude to be successful and learn
– Can work in a multidisciplinary team which faces new challenges on a daily basis
– A working knowledge of Magento and Magento 2
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator (slicing and basing)
About our client
Our client is a young (2012) e-commerce start-up situated in the heart of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. They focus primarily on the personalized products market, explicitly the phone and tablet case branch. Our client has built a winning business model that has propelled them from their small beginnings in the Dutch market, to currently serving 9 European countries; Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and Italy. All of this has been achieved in the last 4 years, with the majority of growth coming from the last 12 months. They are not finished yet and are eagerly looking for new markets across the globe. They pride themselves for their Data-driven Online Marketing approach and complete automation of work- and order flows.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.