Don't forget to check out our interview with this client:
Quality is not an act, it is a habit, you want to prove it!? We have an excellent opportunity for you! Join the amazing Propellor team and make a difference in the quality and reliability of the projects.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, investigative spirit and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will have a chance to challenge and optimize the effectiveness of QA processes and procedures to ensure that a high-quality product is delivered.
About our client
Our clients’ platform, Propellor, is an intelligent, self-managing e-commerce platform that contains a PIM, order and quote editor, marketing automation, dynamic and customer specific pricing, customer experience portals, etc. As it is common practice to use multiple channels for purchase and sales processes, this platform has the ability to seamlessly integrate, digitize and automate communication with the most popular distributors, ERP systems, marketplaces and payment providers. Propellor’s customer number is exponentially growing, thus opening room and creating demand to continuously work on improving the platform and the technology making all the magic behind it possible.
Propellor’s 25-member team consisting of various professionals is dispersed over four countries, with HQ office being in Amsterdam. Part of our engineering team, 9 and counting, are based in Skopje, but we also support remote work, especially due to COVID-19.
Who you are:
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Collaborative team player, willing to work with engineers
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Super responsible and reliable
- Adaptable/ flexible
- Shares our “work hard, play hard” moto
What you’ll do:
- Plan, test, execute, review and analyse documentation, understand the business requirements
- Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes to development teams using JIRA
- Prepare/review of Test strategy, Test plan and estimations
- Review software requirements and help in improving them
- Write and manually execute test cases
- Provide exploratory testing for the projects
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the development team in delivering the tasks in time with the expected product quality
- Collaborate with other QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Escalate issues that may affect project deliverables or quality as needed
- Provide consistent and clear status in verbal and written communications
- Provide recommendations to improve the development process in a proactive manner
Your competences/ skills:
- 1+ experience in software testing
- Experience/ Knowledge of Jira – defect tracking tool
- Experience/ Knowledge of Zephyr – test case management tool
- Good knowledge of the software testing life cycle (system integration, UAT…)
- Good knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Strong analytical and organization skills & attention to details
- Problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to understand business processes
- Active experience in Agile (SCRUM) development/ delivery process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- ISTQB Certification – is a plus
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries – is a plus
- Knowledge in DB testing – is a plus
- Knowledge in automation testing – is a plus
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Excellent communicative skills
Working hours and location:
9AM – 5PM, open for flexibility
Skopje office/ remote (especially due to COVID-19)
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.