About our client Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., our client is a fully integrated online…
Our client has grown to become a fully integrated online media and client services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel.
The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients.
Their powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
What we are looking for:
· 5+ Years LAMP development experience.
· 1+ Years of Systems architecture.
· 3+ Years of Code architecture.
· Experience with multiple forms of caching.
· Experience leading Jr. – Sr. Engineers (mentoring, code review, task assignments, estimate analysis, etc.).
· Experience with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
· Experience working with MVC frameworks.
· Experience with SEO concepts a plus.
· Experience with page load optimization.
· Experience with unit testing.
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment using tools like issue trackers (Jira), shared documents (Confluence), and version control software (Subversion/Git).
· Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
· Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
· Experience with CMS systems like Drupal, WordPress a plus.
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Maja Palchevska.