What kind of person are we looking for? We are looking for a front end…
What kind of person are we looking for?
Our client is looking for a pro active Magento developer that wants to contribute to their team in The Netherlands. You will be doing cool and interesting projects with other talented people.
Never a dull moment working for us. Are you up for a long term challenge and grow at our company?
– Bachelor level
– Good experience with Magento 1 and preferably some knowledge of Magento 2
– Experience with third-party libraries (like: jQuery, Prototype, React, Bootstrap) and APIs
– Familiarity with: PHP (OOP, MVC) and MYSQL
– Experience with version control such as Git
– An understanding of e-commerce websites
– A proactive ’can-do, will-do’ attitude
– Can work in a multidisciplinary team which faces new challenges on a daily basis
About our client
Our client is a full-service internet and marketing agency from Eindhoven, with a focus on WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento and search engine marketing.
They are inventive, reliable and customer-oriented. This is reflected in their products, but also in their services. They always strive to add something. Their customers are the core to this. They want them to experience that working with our client yields a return.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.