About our client Our client primarily develops web applications and system integrations in Java for…
We offer tools to support Research projects in Academic Hospitals and Universities. With the aid of our ‘Software as a Service’ platform called PaNaMa, employees that are involved in Academic Research use our system to handle the logistics and administrative processes that comes along with this. Due to a growing client base and lots of ideas to improve and expand the functionality of PaNaMa we are looking for a Medior/Senior .Net developer who can help us to achieve our business goals.
As a programmer the main focus will be at first on developing new functionality based on the requirements defined in Amsterdam. Your task will be to translate these requirements into effective code for the business rules and an easy to use Interface for our customers. Another part of the job will be to improve the software in case of malfunctions and small modifications based on the experiences of our users. As experience grows your input will be highly appreciated!
– Perfect understanding of the English language
– Good communicative skill
– Knowledge of Business Processes and Administration
– ICT Study – University grade (diploma)
– At least three years experience with Microsoft .Net
– VB.Net and C# fluently
– Knowledge of the ASP.Net Web Forms, User Controls and Entity Framework
– Experience with Visual Studio, source control and Team Foundation Services
– Microsoft SQL Server: transact SQL, data modelling, stored procedures, Functions and Views
– Knowledge of N-tier application development