What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with over 7 years of experience in hands-on role developing API-driven web applications (Angular, C#, .Net, MSSQL, MVC)
About The Role
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a senior developer who wants to continue writing code on a day to day basis but is interested in contributing to the architecture of the overall ecosystem as well as tool selection and delivery methodology. You will be working as part of a vibrant cross-functional team focused on delivering business outcomes through state of the art technology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to-
– Analyze, design and develop systems to fulfill documented requirements
– Perform technical design and work with the team to produce a forward technical roadmap
– Provide estimates during sprint planning/project planning and road-mapping sessions
– Review user stories, epics, business requirements and functional specifications from a technical feasibility perspective offering technical advice on solutions
– Work with external vendors/consultants and the internal team to deliver great business outcomes
– Provide 3rd level support on code produced to ensure minimum downtime to any identified defects
– Assist in the development of a best practice Software Development
– PI, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, SQL Server – 5-7 years
– IDE: VS 2015, SQL Server Management Studio
– Patterns/Architecture: MVVM, DI
– Good understanding of object-oriented programming
– Experience building and modifying business reports(SSRS)
– SPA frameworks (Angular and/or ReactJS)
– Agile (Scrum) experience
– Automated Unit & Integration testing
– VSTS/Azure DevOps/Git
– HTML 5/CSS 3
– Good to have some Azure Cloud experience
– .NET Core experience
– React.js / Backbone.js / Node.js
– NoSQL ( MongoDB / Couchbase / RavenDB / Redis )
– Windows Azure cloud development expertise
About our client
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada our client delivers Outsourced Help Desk support to a range of customers, including consumers up to large corporations and IT Service Providers. Our goal is to help companies achieve the highest level of customer service to ensure continued business success. With over 150k subscribers they provide a true white-glove experience.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.