Quality is not an act, it is a habit, you want to prove it!? We…
What kind of person are we looking for
We’re looking for an individual with proven Quality Assurance abilities for this position.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of software quality assurance experience, experience in web-based technologies and testing, a background in software/ web development, and meticulous attention to detail. Strong test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must. Previous test automation experience is strongly preferred, but on-the-job training is available.
Kire Chikov (Started working for this client June 2017) says:
IB is a team of highly motivated, experienced professionals. All team members are helping each other and work in collaboration on the projects. There are internal policies and procedures that contribute for the smooth working process. The atmosphere is friendly and we all feel like part of the big IB family.
– Coordinating testing activities with the QA Manager and Project Managers.
– Working closely with on-site resources, as well as those in LA (corporate HQ)
– Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
– Planning, creating, and documenting testing for projects.
– Reviewing test plans, test cases, and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements.
– Test case and script design, maintenance, and validation.
– Identifying and communicating risk and risk mitigation strategies.
– Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
– Developing and executing automated test scripts.
– Executing black and white box tests on web-based products.
– Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
– Reproducing customer-reported issues.
– Assisting developers with issue analysis.
– Verification of patches and bug fixes.
– 3+ years of software quality assurance experience in web-based technologies.
– Strong understanding of the SDLC and multiple software engineering and testing methodologies.
– Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited, four-year university or equivalent professional experience.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills within a team environment.
– Strong understanding of web-delivered applications.
– Proficiency in web-based, n-tier software testing
– Experience with functional, compatibility, integration, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, and stress testing.
– Proficient in SQL.
– Experience with automated load testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Mercury LoadRunner, Mercury QTP, Watir, WebTest, Eggplant, Canoo).
– Experience creating test cases and testing documentation from requirements/specifications.
– Experience gathering testing requirements for projects with minimal development documentation.
– Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
– Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.)
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
About our client
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., our client is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Their powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.