About our client Their unique next generation eLearning platform helps people to make their training…
What kind of person are we looking for
We’re looking for an individual with strong leadership potential and proven Quality Assurance abilities for this position.
A motivated self-starter with strong project management capabilities, excellent documentation skills, and experience with automated regression test tools is required. You’ll be expected to work directly with project stakeholders to plan and execute test efforts for different products and to help manage and coordinate testing between QA resources on multiple continents in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of software quality assurance experience, experience in web-based technologies and testing, a background in software/ web development, and meticulous attention to detail. Strong test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must. Previous test automation experience is strongly preferred, but on-the-job training is available.
Kire Chikov (Started working for this client June 2017) says:
“IB is a team of highly motivated, experienced professionals. All team members are helping each other and work in collaboration on the projects. There are internal policies and procedures that contribute for the smooth working process. The atmosphere is friendly and we all feel like part of the big IB family.”
• Daily coordination of testing activities with Project Managers.
• Working closely with distributed development resources in several countries.
• Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
• Creating and executing test plans for test projects.
• Creating and maintaining suites of test cases.
• Developing automated test scripts, test frameworks, and testing tools as part of a QA Scrum team.
• Identifying risk and proposing risk mitigation strategies.
• Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
• Managing stakeholder expectations.
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
• Investigating customer-reported issues.
• Assisting developers with issue analysis.
• Mentoring and training other QA Engineers.
• Reviewing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts created by other QA team members.
• Identifying, establishing, and formalizing QA best practices.
• 5+ years of software quality assurance experience, preferably within Agile processes.
• Experience testing websites, SAAS systems, or web-based technologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue.
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
• Strong understanding of software engineering and SQA methodologies.
• Hands-on experience with automation test methodologies, automation test frameworks, tools, and techniques.
• Experience implementing test strategies for web, SaaS, and multi-tier web service applications.
• Experience building or testing REST or SOAP services.
• Strong documentation and communication skills within a team environment.
• Experience creating test cases and testing documentation with or without requirements/specifications.
• Experience with SQL and relational databases.
• Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.)
• Completion of a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited four-year university.
• Experience with compatibility, security, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, or stress testing.
• Experience with SQA automation and load testing tools (ex. Selenium, Mercury LoadRunner, Mercury QTP, Watir, WebTest, Silktest, TestComplete).
• Experience with keyword and data-driven automation.
• Experience with the Robot Automation Framework.
• Experience with continuous integration tools (ex. Jenkins, Cruise Control, Bamboo) is a plus.
• Experience with code repositories, such as Subversion.
• Experience with object-oriented programming (understanding of or willing to learn python)
• Experience with web services automation and load testing tools (ex. NeoLoad or SOAPUI).
About our client
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., our client is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Their powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.