About our client Our client primarily develops web applications and system integrations in Java for…
What kind of person are we looking for?
We’re looking for an individual with strong leadership potential and proven Quality Assurance abilities for a mid-level position. As a QA Manual tester you will form an important part of a growing team responsible for 200+ customers. You will write end to end tests and execute them. You will be responsible to bring quality of our complex software product to the next level, as functionality is currently tested by developers. Propellor is focused on growing, and improving quality management is something we need to put more accent on whilst doing that. You will play a relevant role in that, at first as a QA manual tester, but at the same time thinking about automating the process in the future.
– You like the whole scala of testing, from functional manual testing to automating
– You are open to challenge yourself and work with a group of professionals to translate users’ scenarios, i.e. functional requirements into well documented test cases and execute them
– You are responsible, have an eye for details and are willing to provide constructive criticism
– You are a team player, but also proactive and willing to take initiative
– Deliver consistent high-quality software Testing services and ensure a goal of achieving 99% FTAR (First
Time Acceptance Rate)
– Creation and executions of test plans with or without functional requirements/specifications
– Read end-to-end user scenarios and create test cases
– Execute all test cases manually to cover the defined businesses’ scenarios
– Investigating issues, isolating their probable cause, and providing a reliable method for reproducing
– Proactively bringing issues to leadership attention
– Generating, proposing and implementing solutions to increase productivity
– Make progress to automation as quality improves
– Bachelor’s degree
– 2+ years of QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation
– 1+ year of test writing experience
– Experience in web-based e-commerce applications and products
– Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
– Familiarity with testing tools like Selenium, TestRail, HP ALM/QC, TestLink, Confluence
– Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla
– Understanding of Java and/ or any other object-oriented programming language is a plus
– Good proficiency in English
– Good communicative skills
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.