About our client Our client primarily develops web applications and system integrations in Java for…
The QAE will work closely with the QA Manager on process engineering and project development. As part of his/her duties, the QAE will be expected to document and perform testing on multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of software quality assurance experience in web-based technologies, a background in computer science, proven automated scripting capabilities, meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Coordinating testing activities with the QA Manager and Project Managers.
• Working closely with on-site and remote development resources in several countries.
• Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
• Planning, creating, and documenting testing for projects.
• Reviewing test plans, test cases, and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements.
• Test case and script design, maintenance, and validation.
• Identifying and communicating risk and risk mitigation strategies.
• Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
• Developing and executing automated test scripts.
• Executing black and white box tests on web-based products.
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
• Reproducing customer-reported issues.
• Assisting developers with issue analysis.
• Verification of patches and bug fixes.
• Managing, training, and mentoring interns, from time to time.
• 2+ years of software quality assurance experience in web-based technologies.
• Strong understanding of the SDLC and multiple software engineering and testing methodologies.
• Completion a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited four-year university or equivalent professional experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills within a team environment.
• Strong understanding of web-delivered applications.
• Proficiency in web-based, n-tier software testing
• Experience with functional, compatibility, integration, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, and stress testing.
• Proficient in SQL.
• Experience with automated load testing tools (ex. Selenium, Mercury LoadRunner, Mercury QTP, Watir, WebTest, Eggplant, Canoo).
• Experience creating test cases and testing documentation from requirements/specifications.
• Experience gathering testing requirements for projects with minimal development documentation.
• Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
Interested? Are you interested in this job? Please call Kristina Ilievska 00 38971 383 575