About our client Their unique next generation eLearning platform helps people to make their training…
We are looking for a senior front end developer to work in Macedonia for our company in The Netherlands.
What you do?
• You work on the new and innovative development of existing and new applications by means of sprints in teams, which demands your full attention and constantly challenges you.
• You work on long-term projects in which you make use of tools like: Less, Grunt, Bootstrap, AngularJS and others. This gives you the flexibility to test and introduce new tooling.
• You strive for perfection and constantly monitor the compatibility and user-friendliness. This way we reach a large audience with a modern look.
• You actively think along with the development of projects and directly contribute to the success factor. This allows opportunities to be maximized.
• You are an absolute team player and interact throughout the day. Besides your front end specialism you are also up to date about template engines such as Twig or Smarty. Due to this the cooperation is perfect and everything runs smoothly.
• You are fascinated by new developments and immediately spot opportunities in our development stack. You handle them pro-actively and share your results enthusiastically.
• You work together with a team full of smart specialists. This way you do not only learn a lot – you are also capable of moving mountains and accepting challenges.
What your day could look like…
On Monday morning you walk into the office, you make a good cup of coffee (fresh beans!), and talk with your colleagues about the weekend and you quickly look into the conversion of your new front end in Google Analytics. The new mobile first designs performs well: large conversion rates on mobile and tablet! Wildly enthusiastic you go into the stand-up meeting, everyone is immediately motivated.
Today a new mobile concept will be launched in which touch and css3 animated design play an important role. You enter an open brainstorm session with the team to optimally match creativity and innovation with performances and results.
During your lunch break you grab a bite with your colleagues at the office. Your colleagues tell you that clients have also noticed your adjustments and they are positive about them. With a satisfied feeling you beat some colleagues when playing a table tennis or pool game.
In the afternoon you start with studying angular2 animate. You were very inspired by the conference last week and the brainstorm this morning showed you it’s super interesting.
We are looking for someone with…
• BS/MS degree;
• A strong vision on and passion for development;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Cross browser testing is your habit;
• Knowledge of modern frameworks (angularjs, reactjs, emberjs) is preferred;
• Knowledge of UX/Design, PHP, Templating is preferred;
• Excellent communication / coaching skills;
• The drive to perform well and no 9 to 5 mentality;
• Fluency in English;
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Maja Palchevska.