What kind of person are we looking for? We are looking for a front end…
Our client is currently looking for a Medior PHP Developer. As a Medior PHP Developer, you will work closely with the product team to develop new offerings under one of our largest divisions.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You will play an integral role in maintaining and improving system performance, and mentoring development staff as needed. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
– In depth knowledge (3-5 years of experience) in LAMP technology
– Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux / Apache web servers, PHP, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration
– Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP, REST.
– AJAX application including parsing and rendering XML and JSON.
– Leadership skills; experience mentoring and leading other developers.
– Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
– Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
– Knowledge of code and release management.
– Strong creative problem-solving ability.
– Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
– Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
– BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., our client is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Their powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian and Serbian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje or Niš based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.