About our client Their unique next generation eLearning platform helps people to make their training…
What kind of person are we looking for?
● We are looking for someone who is smart and eager.
● We value good communications skills and we think a sense of humor is very
● You love to code, it’s not just something you studied in university but it’s something
you do because you like to. You probably dabble with AI in your free time, because
you think it’s fun and exciting.
● Our client’s Platform is developed on top of the Crossmarx development studio.
Crossmarx runs Java, has a MySQL database, but our codebase is mostly in Velocity,
with Java used to build apps (using Android Studio). They are looking for someone who
looks forward to working with those tools.
● This doesn’t mean we have specific requirements about the programming languages
you are well versed in, because you will be able to adapt.
● You share our clients ambition to build an amazing platform for medical specialist.
We offer you an exciting, well paid job in our clients team led by two experienced founders who
have run startups before and who are super excited about this opportunity.
● Your main responsibility is to build out the current platform, to make it more robust
and develop new functionalities.
● Our client has a very ambitious development plan. On a weekly basis they prioritize which
features to deliver. You will discuss and decide with the Product Owner how to
implement these features and then deliver them.
● You will work closely with the Product Owner and a frontend engineer.
● Our client believes in very quick development cycles (1-2 weeks), they always give feedback
fast and honestly. They expect you to be honest with them as well.
About our client
Our client created a platform for medical specialists to create the best possible medical protocols:
up-to-date with the latest literature, well-structured and easy to use.
They are looking for a developer to help them build out the platform.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.