About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
What kind of person are we looking for:
You are a project manager with strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
While you know all of the methodologies, tools and tricks of the trade, you know that reaching the right outcomes is far more important than your obsession with status reports. Your role is to keep things moving, avoiding bureaucracy and bottlenecks. People love working with you because you engage all the right players and you know how to get stuff done along the path of least resistance.
– General management of technology projects.
– Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
– Analyze business, systems, data requirements, and translate them into technical specs.
– Create project breakdowns and develop project estimates.
– Lead development team to execute against requirements and work with QA team to test developed functionality.
– Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
– Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
– Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
– Partner with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
– Minimum 5+ years of experience in a web/SaaS project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
– Experience writing and organizing business requirements, processes and workflows.
– Proficiency in creating process flows, system flows, and state diagrams.
– Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
– Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
– Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA/Greenhopper).
– Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
– Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solving skills.
– Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
– B2B facing experience is a plus.
– BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
About our client
Our client is a fully integrated online media and client services organization from the USA.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.