About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
What kind of person are we looking for
In order to accomodate their growth plans they are looking for a trainee QA engineer, to join their team of developer trainees, all under the mentorship of a senior QA engineer. The end goal is to have enough automation in place so they can move towards continuous integration and DevOps. The client’s team in Skopje is currently 10 people.
– You like the whole scala of testing, from functional manual testing to automating whatever
test is suitable for automation.
– You are not a follower but you know how to stick to a plan and execute it.
– You are up for a challenge and you come up with your own creative solutions.
– You are a team player, analytical, result orientated and you love to learn.
Sound like you?
About our client
At aNewSpring, we do everything we can to make learning fun and effective. Our software for professional educators helps them create beautiful, effective and varied Learning Journeys. We work with a no-nonsense approach. We believe in an open, positive and respectful collaboration. This approach allows us to improve continuously and offer our clients a better experience. It also helped us achieve an eNPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) that has not been below 39 in the last 12 months, and that’s currently at 58.
Our way of working has led to a growth from a small start-up to a fast-growing SaaS company in the past ten years, with thousands of customers and even more satisfied students already. We are a Dutch company, based in Rotterdam, with offices and partners in our main regions (UK, Australia and South Africa).
What they ask
– A university or bachelor degree
– Some experience working as a web-application tester;
– Experience with (or ambition towards) test automation;
– Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, ATDD;
– Test domain certification is appreciated (ISTQB or TMap) but can also be obtained during the traineeship.
– Excellent grasp of English, written and spoken
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.