About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage a complex project portfolio. You will partner with senior technology members to steward key projects within our strategic road-map, serving as air-traffic control for our business.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a project management guru – a perfect mix of prioritization genius and organization prowess. You see the big picture, you quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and you drive results. While you know all of the methodologies, tools and tricks of the trade, you know that reaching the right outcomes is far more important than your obsession with status reports. Your role is to keep things moving, avoiding bureaucracy and bottlenecks. People love working with you because you engage all the right players and you know how to get stuff done along the path of least resistance.
– General management of technology projects.
– Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
– Analyze business, systems, data requirements, and translate them into technical specs.
– Create project breakdowns and develop project estimates.
– Lead development team to execute against requirements and work with QA team to test developed functionality.
– Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
– Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
– Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
– Partner with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
– Minimum 5+ years of experience in a web/SaaS project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
– Experience in writing and organizing business requirements, processes and workflows.
– Proficiency in creating process flows, system flows, and state diagrams.
– Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
– Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
– Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA/Greenhopper).
– Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
– Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solving skills.
– Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
– B2B facing experience is a plus.
– BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.