What kind of person are we looking for? We are looking for a front end…
What kind of person are we looking for?
As DevOps Engineer you will be playing a pivotal role within the development team. From managing, maintaining and optimizing pipelines and deployments to managing our cloud platform environments.
Additionally, part of the job is having an oversight on the total cloud architecture. We provide the opportunity to really make devops , in all its aspects, your own within our company.
- Bachelor (BA) in Computer Science or similar degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as DevOps engineer
- Experience in creating and maintaining fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment
- Experience in creating and maintaining Docker containers
- Experience in managing a cloud platform environment on a DTAP level, cost management
and performance level
- Knowledge of Python and Java
- Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Knowledge of basic network and security principles (OWASP)
- Experience working with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience working with Bitbucket pipelines is a plus
- Experience working with Jelastic is a plus
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum
About our client
Scopisto is an innovative and fast growing software development company. We are focused on developing complex Java applications for our customers while applying micro-services architecture. Our mostly senior software development team demands of itself that all code we devlop is clean and of the highest quality. We keep up with the latest technologies and are not afraid to try them out by creating prototypes to investigate them for future use.
We are a company that aims to develop people on both a professional and a personal level. We do this by providing a ton of learning opportunities to grow in a diverse and international working environment. Basically, you are the driver and we are guiding you towards the goals you want to
achieve as a human being. We are truly a company with a people first, business second mentality and this is what you will experience every day working here.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.