Our client’s job offer
As a Python developer you’re responsible for helping companies in the Netherlands and abroad to realize their online ambitions. You’re making the greatest web shops for our customers’ customers. And with your state-of-the-art software you’re able to reach them and convince them. The secret to your success? Our in-house E-commerce software: Propellor.
Every day we work with a lot of love to Propellor. The result: a solid, manageable platform, used by successful middle-sized companies in the Netherlands and beyond. Since 2000. So Propellor isn’t new software, but maybe it’s our country’s best-kept secret…
Recently we’ve started with our newest generation Propellor software, and because of that we’d like to add your knowledge and experience. And as an experienced Python developer you’re simply speaking our language.
You’re going to strengthen our smart-ass, enthusiastic team with your fresh ideas. What help us build the ultimate software. Basically you’re going to teach us some new stuff and on the other hand we challenge you to learn some more. We’re proud of our work and we expect you to feel as responsible for Propellor as we do.
We’re setting the bar high because we’re ahead of the competition. This may sound heavy, but we’re all in this together.
What we have:
– An awesome job that helps you grow, personally and professionally.
– Fun! We’re great people who like to hang out. Did we tell you about our trips to New York and Ibiza?
– And a good salary of course.
What you have:
– At least 5 years of experience as a Python developer
– Experience with SQL and/or ORM
– Experience with SVN and/or Github repositories
– And you know how to make a Spotify playlist (believe us, you’re going to need this)
What’s extra cool:
– You have knowledge of frameworks Django / Falcon
– You have knowledge of Elastic and/or Sphinx
– And knowledge from PWA development (NPM)
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.