Quality is not an act, it is a habit, you want to prove it!? We…
Our client has grown to become a fully integrated online media and client services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel.
The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients.
Their powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
What we are looking for:
– 1-2 years of object-oriented programming in PHP
– Complex SQL queries and database schema design
– Work with MVC frameworks (Zend, Symfony)
– Work in a collaborative team environment using tools like issue trackers – (Jira) and version control software (Subversion)
– Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Maja Palchevska.