About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an SEO Content Strategists to help grow organic traffic.
As an SEO Content Strategists at Internet Brands, you will work with a team of SEO, editorial, and business leaders to drive traffic growth through research and monitoring. As SEO continues to evolve, there will be continuous learning opportunities as you contribute to traffic growth.
– Adept at content researching, testing, and analyzing for better ways to optimize existing article and long form content as well as competitive content gaps and opportunities.
– Develop and manage keyword metadata to optimize content.
– Develop strategies to help drive more time on site and pageviews for increased user engagement.
– Review analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
– Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a wide variety of sites.
– Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
– Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
– Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible.
The ideal candidate will be:
– A strong analytical mind, with demonstrated experience with SEO with a focus on content strategies.
– A great communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable instructions.
– A true collaborator, working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
– Willingness to dive in and research a problem from multiple points-of-view, provide supported conclusions, and lay out a clear go-forward game plan.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.