Are you a well-versed full stack developer with affinity with PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and…
[closed] Engineer AutoCAD/Tekla 2D
At Barli, we believe that construction can be more efficient and sustainable. As a pioneer in prefabricated construction, we are an innovator in the sector for more than 30 years. We are continuously working to further developing our modular timber construction concept, industrialising our process further and finding concrete answers to housing challenges together with our clients.
In Uden, we construct holiday homes, student accommodation, flats and houses that find their way to locations all over the Netherlands. Sometimes with a temporary purpose, but more frequently as permanent housing. These include appealing circular projects such as ‘Juf Nienke’ on IJburg in Amsterdam and ‘Oak’ in Eindhoven. We are expanding because the Netherlands is ready for our construction approach!
Will you contribute as an Engineer to our ambition of becoming ‘the best housing manufacturer in the Netherlands’?
Your activities as an Engineer:
– Preparing drafts in AutoCAD/Tekla 2D
– In consultation with the work planner-engineer/project leader, you ensure that the drafts are submitted on time and according to our high-quality standards in the organisation
– A completed education in architecture and/or construction
– Knowledge and experience with 2D drafting software (AutoCAD/Tekla) is desirable
– Affinity with modular construction
– Accurate and consistent
– You are a collaborative thinker
– You have a strong sense of responsibility and an independent and flexible work ethic
Working at Barli means:
– Expanding your horizons. This is what we have been doing as a company for years now, and you can be part of it. Meaning there are plenty of opportunities.
– Dedication to your projects. You have a lot of room for independence and responsibility, and you can certainly fall back on the knowledge and skills of your colleagues.
– A modern and growing company, a trendsetter for the new style of construction.
– An informal working atmosphere. Because you should feel like you are doing what you love at work.
Working hours and location:
– 9AM – 5PM, open for flexibility
– Skopje office/ remote (especially due to COVID-19)
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.