What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
[closed] Experienced frontend developer for USA company
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer for our American client.
Job Description- Have experience with:
– Interface front end application with RESTful Services, SOA.
– Experience with responsive web design.
– Able to take Photoshop (or similar) design files and translate them to optimized
– Can-do attitude working with an Agile and fast-paced environment.
– Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
– Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
– Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
– Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions,
– Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers,
marketing teams and designers.
– Experience with version and release control systems like Git and Jenkins.
– Experience working in WordPress or any other PHP environment.
– Search engine optimization (SEO) experience
– BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
About our client
They are a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Our powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.