About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
You will be responsible for creating web-front modules in close collaboration with the product
manager and fellow developers. We are looking for a talented front-end developer with affinity for
UX and design, a team player who is at ease in an agile environment. Collecting and streamlining
requirements will be an integral part of the work. Intuitive interactions and easy to understand
visualizations are regarded imperative to a successful end product.
• Build and maintain our platform front-end applications
• Optimize usability and UI design for multiple devices based on feedback from domain
experts and end-users
• Create HTML designs and occasional assistance of the support-desk
• Knowledge of frameworks like Bower, Grunt, NodeJS, Git
• Preferably also knowledge of, or experience with Java programming
• Familiarity and affinity with responsive design, UX and interaction design
• Excellent communication skills in both speaking and writing & documenting
• Fluent in English, willingness to pick up some Dutch for the UI screens
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent Information Technology
What we offer
• A chance to shape and optimize tools that are used by tens of thousands of people every day
• A long-term professional relationship with room for initiative and growth
• Coaching from top developers and entrepreneurs
• A wide and diverse range of activities – never a dull moment
• Generous vacation holidays and financial rewards
• Being part of an incredible team of fun, bright co-workers based in Amsterdam
The client is a Dutch company offering e-marketing, CRM, and payment services to entrepreneurs and businesses within The Netherlands and Belgium. It’s a small company of 5 people, founded in 2003 and growing steadily thereafter.
The aim for the coming years is to further expand and renew the product offering in order to enlargethe customer base. The company is currently organizing feedback sessions with customers to validate and augment their list of new features. One of the plans for 2015 and 2016 is to do a full rebuild of the shoppingcart environment.
Software development and Operations has been done by the company’s owner and his colleague, but they are seeking assistence in backend and frontend software development, operational services (maintaining the IT infrastructure) and 2nd level support (bug fixing and customer care).
As a small company, new employees can really contribute in shaping it’s future, so applicants should not only have the required technical knowledge but are encouraged to think and act like entrepreneurs as well!
Autorespond (www.autorespond.nl) is the flagship product of the client. The SaaS (software as a service) product enables customers to:
• perform email marketing (design subscription forms, create and schedule newsletters)
• automatic sending of e-mail series after form submission of site visitors
• sell products and services on line and handling the payment
• automate billing and creation and handling of invoices
• perform CRM (customer relations management)
• use an affiliate system
The product is mainly used by Dutch customers but the company is investigating opportunities to offer (part of the) product features to customers abroad.
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Maja Palchevska.