The GoBright Platform is a smart workplace platform founded in 2016. Originated from a great…
What kind of person are we looking for?
Individuals in this role must be conceptual thinkers yet highly executional; collaborating from the earliest stages through the entire project life cycle. Our clients Developers own feature development, building community-driven and social networking functionality following coding standards to achieve consistent, compelling experiences. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches.
– Design and develop scalable, modular, and manageable production features defined by product team using various design patterns and a combination of self-developed code.
– Work with team members to establish best practices and procedures to maximize efficiency and minimize risk.
– Other corporate related activities to help company attend maximum efficiency and productivity.
– Working knowledge of minification and front end preprocessors.
– Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
– Strong communications skills.
– 2/3 years of professional coding experience.
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have
– PHP and SQL experience.
– Adobe Photoshop experience.
– Familiarity with A/B Testing.
– Familiarity with website analytics.
– Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
About our client’s product
Our client’s product is a leading provider of plain-English legal information and products for consumers and businesses. A subsidiary of our client, focuses most of its efforts on its award-winning website, which features extensive free content, online tools and a consumer-friendly lawyer directory. Our client also develops market-leading software, online legal forms, and print and ebooks. It was founded in 1971 by two legal aid attorneys who set out to demystify the law for people who couldn’t afford lawyers. Since then it has produced over 20 million plain-English legal guides across all areas of the law.
About our client
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Our client is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Their powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.