About our client Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices…
About our client
Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and Cambridge, UK. They are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan to develop advanced AI-based algorithms that enable the products and services of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptive than ever before.
Every day they create inventions that help their customers to define new products and value-creating services in areas such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare and communications. Hundreds of patents have been filed by our client’s customers on their inventions, and granted patents based on their inventions are cited by companies such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
What are they looking for?
They are seeking a senior full stack developer to work as part of their engineering team, and play a leading role in building the products on top of their state-of-the-art technology.
They are looking for people with expertise in end-to-end feature development. This includes experience with backend MVC frameworks such as python/django, as well as frontend experience using a framework such as angular or VueJS.
This role will give you the opportunity to work in collaboration with a team of Machine Learning Engineers and learn about state of the art AI tools such as Bert, GPT, or Stable Diffusion. You’ll also be collaborating with dedicated designers to bring those AI features to the user.
This is a technically challenging role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer a competitive package and a fun yet focused working environment. The role of this experienced backend developer requires the following skills:
– Contribute to the technical design and implementation of products.
– Participate in code reviews and help raise the technical bar company-wide
– Help with feature breakdown and task estimation.
– Ensure our software remains at world-class quality in terms of code quality, maintainability, security, performance.
– Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, or electrical engineering or equivalent.
– 2+ years commercial experience in backend development. Preferably experience with python and more specifically Django.
– Experience with databases (minimum SQL, bonus Redis and ElasticSearch)
– 4+ Experience as part of a development team and comfortable interacting with Devops engineers, Frontend Engineers and Product people.
Any of the following will put you ahead of the pack:
– Experience with more advanced frontend topics such as Data Visualisation (D3js) or Typescript
An eye for detail and an interest in UI/UX design
– Experience using cloud infrastructure tools and services (AWS/Azure, Docker, CI/CD, kubernetes, Blob storage, etc).
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.