For one of our biggest clients we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager. With…
What kind of person are they looking for?
Our client in Rotterdam is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer. You will be working in an expanding team of currently about 15 developers. You will be involved in the entire development process, from design to the implementation and testing. They are seeking an independent developer with a lot of responsibility and freedom to do things your way. Your input will help them continuously improve their platform, for example in their feature-set or their general software architecture, but you can also help them in the migration to a more cloud-native platform (for example by using Docker containers) or in their approach towards microservices.
What qualifications are we looking for?
• You find satisfaction in creating solutions for their customers
• You have (at least) completed a relevant bachelor’s degree
• You have over 4 years of experience in developing Java (web) applications (J2EE) and MySQL
• Good knowledge of MySQL
• Experience with Apache Tomcat and AWS Services is valued
• Experience in app-development using Cordova is valued
• You are a team player
• You have analytical skills, are result-oriented, willing to learn and you show initiative.
• You have an eye for detail
Who you are:
• You like a surprising, interesting and somewhat hectic and fun environment
• Excellent no nonsense attitude
• Are very used to work with SCRUM
• An open, positive and respectful way of working
• You’re great at helping and advising your colleagues
• Strong motivation to grow yourself and the company
What you’ll do:
• Develop new solutions for our customers
• Make steps towards the redesign of the current application into a microservices architecture
• Make the application cloud-native and containerised
• Define, introduce and document best practices and strategies
• Introduce new tools, frameworks and libraries when there’s a need for them
• Configure, document, optimize, and support infrastructure components
• Create new and extend existing CI/CD pipelines in TeamCity
• Work closely with QA to ensure the quality is at the right level
• Loyalty Plan Program (start your journey as an Adventurous and look forward to the next ranks and rewards)
• Private health insurance
• Quick and effective recruitment process
• Transparent salary
• Team Building activities
About our client
At aNewSpring, we do everything we can to make learning fun and effective. Our software for professional educators helps them create beautiful, effective and varied Learning Journeys. We work with a no-nonsense approach. We believe in an open, positive and respectful collaboration. This approach allows us to improve continuously and offer our clients a better experience. It also helped us achieve an eNPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) that has not been below 39 in the last 12 months, and that’s currently at 58.
Our way of working has led to a growth from a small start-up to a fast-growing SaaS company in the past ten years, with thousands of customers and even more satisfied students already. We are a Dutch company, based in Rotterdam, with offices and partners in our main regions (UK, Australia and South Africa).
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.