The GoBright Platform is a smart workplace platform founded in 2016. Originated from a great…
Our client’s job offer
Just yesterday, new features went live in the GoBright platform. It wasn’t a lot of work – almost everything runs automatically. That’s a good thing because we do this every two weeks.
After having done a lot of work on the API backend last week, it’s time to tackle the content distribution in the platform. This sprint is still ongoing to address the user-friendliness of the planning functions, as we recently proposed.
After the daily stand-up, you change the way we store content, to increase efficiency and offer the user even quicker response times. You build an extra unit test and push your code, so that your colleagues can review your pull-request which can be merged afterwards.
We gather for a nice lunch before hitting the tables to blow off steam. For the rest of the afternoon, you’ll be working on your next user story, where we’ll introduce new planning features that further improve usability.
– You work with the development team to develop our internationally used platforms
– You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
– You create our APIs and make sure they also work well under high loads
– You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes.
– We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable
What we ask
– That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code
– Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic education level
– You are an experienced C# back-end developer
– You have 5 years or more experience in ASP.Net WebAPI/MVC development with Entity Framework
– You have experience with Azure Functions, as one of the serverless technologies on your tool belt
– You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
– The scrum method is second nature
– You know how Git works
What we offer
– A good, competitive salary
– Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
– Good secondary conditions
– Fun office where you can focus, for when Covid-19 is over
– Working in a team with drive and talented colleagues
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.