About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for an Associate iOS Developer for our American client.
– Use JIRA in Agile environment and Participate in Daily Standup, Spring planning and Retrospective’s meetings.
– Vet new ad products for use in the app and confirm that desktop/mobile web approaches can be supported.
– Integrate new ad products into the SDK to facilitate usage by affiliates. Fix defects for Ads and Promo teams.
– Should be a driving force to discuss new and better approaches openly. Plan, design and implement features together with the team.
– Investigate non-native content for transition to native view in app and ensure we can support all existing ad products and metrics tracking.
– Industrialize and write documentation for the SDK.
– 1+ years of experience in iOS Development.
– Experience with using Swift 5 and code versioning tools such as GIT.
– Experience with RESTful APIs to connect backend services.
– Experience on Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
– Must have built at least one SDK.
– Experience with understanding Kotlin, object-oriented programming and protocol-oriented programming.
– Experience with Admob or Ad Manager, WebView debugging, Cross-Platform App development or Frameworks will be an added advantage.
– Experience with Unit and UI Testing will be an added advantage.
– Excellent written, verbal communication and time management
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.