About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
What kind of person are we looking for?
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance person to join their team of 6 in Macedonia.
What is expected of you?
– Involvement in the development sprint cycles and make sure every release overdelivers the expectations of our clients;
– Making sure you understand the requirements from the perspective of our clients and test releases accordingly;
– Making sure you understand the requirements from the perspective of our clients and share this with the development team so the best solution possible can be developed;
– Create well described backlog items/tasks for our development team;
– Fix relatively easy issues yourself if you feel comfortable in doing this;
– Create automated tests if you feel comfortable in doing this;
– Create or support in creating unit tests if you feel comfortable in doing this;
– Support the product owner(s) in describing new functionalities and translate these to backlog items/tasks;
– Write release notes;
– Document (crucial) parts of our software;
– Identify crucial and risky parts of our software and perform regular quality checks;
– Giving input to improve our software from usability perspective;
– Showing initiative to make our software better.
About our client
With well thought-out solutions, such as web portals, integration of applications and tailor-made software, we ensure optimal information provision within and across organizations. This results in cost savings, better collaboration and user satisfaction.
Thanks to our extensive experience, we are able to translate complex issues into high-quality software. We have specialized in the healthcare and research sector in recent years.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find
their dream job working for an international client. A job where you
can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life
whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje
based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their
own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the
same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at
home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards
the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related
subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are
looking forward in welcoming you to our family.