We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
About our team
We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages everything we do and we take our job very seriously. Everybody has their own specialization but we help each other out with our tasks whenever necessary. Like a family. In the meantime, we try to have as much fun as possible and we get great satisfaction from running this company together. We have a flexible hierarchical structure, no loans in banks or investors drive us, so this gives us great freedom in running the company and trying to stand out.
We are seeking to hire a young and dynamic Office Assistant to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, organizational enthusiast and have an eye for details, then Personal Programmer is a great place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Office Assistant
– Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
– Manage group emails (including scheduling group meetings)
– Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as needed
– Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
– Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately (we are ISO certified)
– Assist with office layout planning and office moves with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
– Taking documentation to accounting and bank
– Managing keys for new employees and presence system for the existing employees
– Asking for offers regarding equipment and planning the usage of already existing equipment for new employees
– Helping in supplying offers for event planning (creating reports about them)
Qualifications for Office Assistant
– Work experience in an administrative/office management role
– Must have exceptional attention to detail
– Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
– Must be a self-starter and driven
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
– Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
– Good to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.