For one of our biggest clients we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager. With…
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
The online marketing manager will help drive key initiatives across health, legal, and automotive verticals. You will be responsible for hands-on management of paid search (SEM) and paid social campaigns. This includes: keyword, creative, audience, bidding, testing and other campaign optimizations. You will also be responsible for reporting oversight and performance against specific business goals.
In this role, you will also collaborate with product and business teams to create site improvements (A/B testing, conversion rate optimization), persona and audience building, and drive incremental revenue through new initiatives.
The team highly encourages innovation and testing. You will have the opportunity to identify and create experiments, test new strategies and tactics and brainstorm ideas with our growing team of experienced marketers.
– Create, implement, and manage paid search & social campaigns to drive growth across the company
– Maximize campaign revenue and return on investment (ROI) to meet or exceed business goals
– Analyze campaign performance and optimize to drive revenue and ROI
– Collaborate with product teams to conduct A/B tests and conversion rate optimization
– Work cross-functionally with business and product teams to create new campaigns and revenue streams
– Test new strategies and tactics to find innovative ways to drive campaign performance
– Effectively communicate to business stakeholders campaign tactics, optimizations, and performance
– Keep up with the latest trends in online marketing and experiment with new betas, tools and ad types
– Develop a deep understanding of our website infrastructure to drive campaign performance
– Bachelor’s degree
– Min 2+ years experience in Online Marketing (paid search, display, social)
– Working knowledge of tools such as: Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
– Demonstrate a proven track record in driving online marketing campaign growth
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
– Experience with conversion rate optimization (A/B testing) a plus
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.