As a Senior PHP Developer, you will work closely with the product team to develop new features for the vBulletin product line. These include our core forum software, our SaaS service (vB Cloud), and our iOS and Android app publishing platform. You will play an integral role in maintaining and improving product functionality and performance, and lead the technical development staff. You will join an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results, and embraces change. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
Need to have:
– 5+ years object-oriented programming in PHP
– Complex SQL queries and database schema design
– Worked in a collaborative team environment using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Subversion)
– Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively
– Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services
– Technical leadership in development of complex software products (downloadable, mobile, cloud versions)
Nice to have:
– Other programming languages such as Java, .NET, Perl, Python, or Ruby
– Unit testing
– SEO concepts
– Page load optimization
– CMS systems like MovableType, WordPress
– Worked with MVC frameworks (Zend, Symfony)
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Maja Palchevska.