About our client
Internet Brands is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications. The consumer internet division owns and operates more than 95 websites in seven categories. The company attracts more than 62 million unique visitors per month, with 97% of the audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Report Developer for one of our biggest clients. Please take a look below for the responsibilities you’ll have and the requirements you’ll need!
– Develop all reports and basic trending results
– Create insightful, easy to understand visualizations that provide performance, trending and benchmarking analysis to meet business needs.
– Simplify and automate reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by partners.
– Support the business with time-critical data analyses.
– Performing advanced analysis of web traffic, email engagement, and app engagement data to understand and measure the success of programs, including click-through analysis, retention, re-engagement and A/B testing.
– 2+ years with creating, maintaining, and optimizing Tableau workbooks.
– Experience using SQL for data analysis and reporting.
– Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
– Advanced Excel skills are required. Must be proficient with advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
– Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
– Strong communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to leverage data to generate customer insights
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.