About our client: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online…
At Kentaa we are looking for enthusiastic and talented web/full-stack/backend developers. Within the development team you will work on our SaaS products for online fundraising. Your code has a direct impact for our customers and the charities they pursue. Kentaa is located in the center of Arnhem.
As a developer, you and the team are responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple SaaS products that donate millions of euros every year. You work for major charities and non-profit organizations and ensure that they can be successful every day with online fundraising. Our promise is that we surprise our customers with speed and quality.
We work in scrum with iterations of two weeks. You work on many different projects, for example expanding the possibilities for fundraising but also optimizing all processes for handling the donations. Because our products are used intensively on a daily basis, you can immediately see how your code works in practice and where it could possibly be improved. All applications are developed in-house. We use PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services, GitLab, Continuous Integration, Redis, Sidekiq and Docker, among others.
What to expect
– Varied work: sprinting, AWS management, rotating work/teams
– Bi-weekly sprints (tech debt, functional, technical maintenance, refactoring, updates, migrations/links/integrations)…
– Kentaa-time: research into technology, languages, tooling, own projects
– Small development team
– Flat structure
– In-house developed software
– International ambitions
What kind of person are we looking for?
– You have experience in back-end development, but you are not afraid of small Front-end work.
– You have a university degree.
– You work independently, but you are also an expert in collaboration.
– You like to challenge yourself and keep developing yourself. Within the team you take initiative where necessary.
– You have a passion for programming.
– You are communicative.
– You are analytical and solution-oriented
– You are proud of your own work
– You think code quality is important
– You can give and receive feedback
What do we offer?
We work with cutting edge technologies. We employ specialists who can bring out the best in you. With a bit of luck you can also teach them something. We are open to your ideas and like to experiment.
– A full-time job (40 hours per week)
– An excellent salary
– 2 days a month where you can work on your own projects that are useful to Kentaa and that allow you to try things out
– Opportunity for training
– A job in which you can develop yourself further
– The possibility to organize your working hours flexibly
– The ability to work from home
– An informal working climate and pleasant colleagues
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.