About our client Here’s what they do and why they do it. Simply put, you…
Note from PersonalProgrammer: For one of our clients (a digital marketing agency in Amsterdam) we are currently looking for a Ruby on Rails developer. You will work from our office in Skopje but with possibly visits to the clients location. See the job description down below.
Ruby on Rails (RoR) developer
Our mission is simple: we want to build the best tools for digital advertising. That’s why we’re dedicated to build reliable and fast web applications that look amazing and are capable of processing an incredible amount of data.
Working from our office in Amsterdam, we are using HTML5, CSS3 and the Ruby on Rails framework as key ingredients for our main web app: Adstats. We’re looking for a great all-round Ruby on Rails developer to help us improve Adstats and develop future applications that drive the online advertising industry.
As a RoR developer, you’ll be responsible for:
• product development
• dealing with challenging requirements concerning app speed in combination with huge amounts of data
• looking for the limits of what is technologically possible
• contributing to our development strategy
The ideal applicant is great in:
• Ruby on Rails and its best practices
• Test-driven development (TDD)
• HTML/CSS (Slim/Sass)
• Proactively solving challenges
• English and/or Dutch in both speech and writing
Bonus if you have experience in:
• Load balancing
• Automatic worker scaling
• Unix SysAdmin
What can you expect from us?
• Work with cutting edge technology in a young and flexible team
• Ability to learn fast and make important decisions in your field of expertise
Are you interested in this job? Please call Kristina Ilievska 00 38971 383 575