About our client: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online…
About our client
Here’s what they do and why they do it.
Simply put, you will work together with them to simplify businesses’ IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how they do that here: www.sherweb.com/about/
How do they do it?
Their team structure embraces agile and DevOps values, by product, with a strong bond that unites them to share and unify their practices. To achieve this, they have even created their own DevEx team which has only one mission: Help development teams to be even more efficient in order to deliver value in a sustainable way!
They take pride in what they deliver as a product and their customers make them feel it! It’s because of the teamwork, passion and customer focus (basically Sherweb values!) that they get there!
Their management team, aware of the 2021 reality, supports them in their organization, listens to them and offers them modern and innovative evolution. Last one on the list: self-assignment of team members once a year!
Are you starting to feel the vibe? ;) Basically, they always try to improve, modernize, even if everything is not always perfect
Here’s what we are looking for
Good developers, team players, always eager to learn and improve their skills, who like well-structured and high-performance code, object oriented, and that excel in backend or frontend or both.
So if you want to work hard in a multidisciplinary product team, really be the “owner” of what you do, have fun with your colleagues (happy hours, online gaming nights, Friday beer), all in a flexible and respectful environment, well Sherweb is the place where you want to work, and for a long time!
Here’s the ideal background for this position
– Demonstrated experience in developing Web applications, APIs and SaaS products
– Knowledge and application of SOLID and DDD principles, as well as a strong orientation for clean code
– Experience with the following technologies: .Net Core, .Net Framework, C#, Angular, EntityFramework, Nhibernate (or other frameworks), SQL Server, MongoDB, RabbitMQ
– If your experience is in Java and you are interested in learning C#, we have an internal training team to support you
– Fluent in English
– College or University diploma in computer science.
If you have these skills, you will fit right in with them
– Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal client, external clients or your teammates).
– Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
– Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
– Adaptability – Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your work environment).
Here’s what you can expect from them
Shortcutting your journey to your aspirations is possible when you surround yourself early on with knowledgeable and genuine people. They will put you in charge of important responsibilities from the beginning so that you can build your professional reputation. They will also help you quickly identify your strengths to build a strong foundation for your potential.
This is their team philosophy
Humans were built to create. What unites their team is the sense of purpose they get from building the platforms that make technology possible and accessible for people. That’s who they are, not just what they do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of them.
Sherweb is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving an environment of diversity and inclusion where everybody can feel welcome. We’re looking to grow their teams with people who share their passion for innovation and creating the best experience for their employees, partners and clients.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.