About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands is looking for a full-time SEO Technical Specialist to join our team! Must be available to work until 10:30 AM Pacific (19:30h).
– Perform site audits, site crawls, diagnose HTML issues, page speed, schema markup, and site information architecture.
– Maintain reference material for technical SEO best practices
– Collaborate closely with engineering and QA throughout development sprints.
– Implement technical best practices with assistance of our tech teams.
– Advise technology during projects and perform “SEO QA” during development and post-deploy.
– Microsoft Office, intermediate level (including Excel knowledge of VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.)
– HTML (basic)
– 2+ years experience in SEO
– Bachelor’s degree; mid level
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.