We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
Our client has grown to become a fully integrated online media and client services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel.
The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients.
Their powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
What we are looking for:
· 5+ Years LAMP development experience.
· Experience with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
· Experience working with MVC frameworks.
· Experience with SEO concepts a plus.
· Experience with page load optimization.
· Experience with unit testing.
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment using tools like issue trackers (Jira), shared documents (Confluence), and version control software (Subversion/Git).
· Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
· Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
· Experience with CMS systems like Drupal, WordPress a plus.