What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
[closed] System Administrator, IT Operations
Here’s what we do and why we do it.
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses’ IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how we do that here:
Here’s how you will contribute to the success of the company.
Our team goal is to fix our clients’ complex technical IT issues. You will contribute to this goal by participating in maintaining the platform, monitoring services and managing incidents.
Succeeding in this role implies offering reliable and efficient services to our business partners.
To do so, you will collaborate with the Cloud Operations & Hosted Services, Software Development and Client Experience teams.
Here’s what your day-to-day will look like in this role.
– Provide advanced support and resolve incidents escalated by the Technical Support Team
– Investigate root causes of problems to determine how we can improve our various environments
– Manage monitoring, updating and reporting tools
– Work with the projects team to optimize and improve our environments
– Ensure the security and compliance of our technological environments
– Help the team automate processes and scripts related to the deployment and configuration of our applications
Here’s what you need to have and master to get the job.
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to get an interview
– DEC in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Systems Administration
– Solid expertise in troubleshooting, and automation
– Proven expertise in Microsoft and Linux Systems Management
– Professional skills in English and French
– Experience in one or several of the following technologies and systems will be considered an asset:
o Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2016 et 2019
o Scripting and automation using PowerShell
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Microsoft Lync
o Microsoft SQL server management
o Clustered and high availability environments
o You are autonomous and enjoy continually learning new technologies or services.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.