We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
About our client
Our client develops products to advance the communication and efficiency of organizations using a range of digital tools. They are currently active in the Benelux region, the United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark
GoBright is a smart-office platform that drastically optimizes conferences, flexible working and visitor reception. Employees are supported in their daily activities with the use of IoT sensors, displays, apps and other digital resources.
TiC Narrow Casting is the leading medium for the communication of audiovisual messages to a specific target audience with an appealing and interactive approach. Connected screens, installed at various locations, can be controlled and influenced centrally to achieve a maximum visual effect and impact.
Working day example:
Just yesterday, new features went live in the GoBright platform. It wasn’t a lot of work – almost everything runs automatically. That’s a good thing because we do this every two weeks.
After having done a lot of work on the API backend last week, it’s time to tackle the content distribution in the platform. This sprint is still ongoing to address the user-friendliness of the planning functions, as we recently proposed.
After the daily stand-up, you change the way we store content, to increase efficiency and offer the user even higher response times. You build an extra unit test and check your code in Git, so the pull-request can be removed.
Time for lunch to blow of some steam. For the rest of the afternoon, you’ll be working on your next user-story, where we’ll introduce new planning features that further improve usability.
– You work with the development team to develop their two platforms for international use
– You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
– You link these to their APIs
– You have a critical eye for their technical choices, such as architecture, tools, and processes
– They regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable
What they ask
– That you can develop their platform with smart, structured and testable code
– You are an experienced C# back-end developer
– You have 5 years or more experience in ASP.Net WebAPI/MVC development with Entity Framework
– You have experience with distributed, stateless, scalable systems
– You dream TDD
– On the front-end you have experience with technologies like HTML,
– You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
– The scrum method is second nature
– You know how Git works
What they offer
– A good, competitive salary
– Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
– Good secondary conditions
– Fun office where you can focus
– Working in a team with driven and talented colleagues
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.