What kind of person are we looking for? We are looking for a front end…
About our client
Our client develops products to advance the communication and efficiency of organizations using a range of digital tools. They are currently active in the Benelux region, the United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark
GoBright is a smart-office platform that drastically optimizes conferences, flexible working and visitor reception. Employees are supported in their daily activities with the use of IoT sensors, displays, apps and other digital resources.
TiC Narrow Casting is the leading medium for the communication of audiovisual messages to a specific target audience with an appealing and interactive approach. Connected screens, installed at various locations, can be controlled and influenced centrally to achieve a maximum visual effect and impact.
Working day example:
Last week we implemented new features on the GoBright platform, just as we do every fortnight. Everything’s running smoothly. In the new sprint, you first extended an analysis function. You’re now getting started on a feature we presented last week that the users are very enthusiastic about.
After the daily stand-up, you tackle our own online design feature to add the widget that enables the user to read dynamic data. Oh yeah, we can probably simplify that layering – you add that to the backlog. You focus on building the first version of the UI until it’s time to break for lunch.
We hit the tables to blow off steam after a quick bite before you make your way to the support department to ask about user navigation behavior within the design feature.
You’ll spend the rest of the afternoon putting together your user story and jotting down the services required to wrap up the front-end data.
– You work with the development team to develop their two platforms for international use
– You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
– You link these web applications to their APIs
– You have a critical eye for their technical choices, such as architecture, tools, and processes
– We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable.
What they ask
– That you can develop their platform with smart, structured and testable code
– You have a minimum of 5 years experience in frontend development, with
at least 2 years experience in Angular
– You know the ins and outs of Angular 2+, TypeScript, CSS3 and HTML5
– You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
– The scrum method is second nature
– You know how Git works
– Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic or higher professional education level
What they offer
– A good, competitive salary
– Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
– Good secondary conditions
– Fun office where you can focus
– Working in a team with driven and talented colleagues
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.