Due to our client’s continual growth we are looking to expand their team with a…
About OSRE and Real Mark
With a team of permanent employees and several freelancers OSRE and Real Mark are young, enthusiastic and growing companies specializing in digital marketing for the real estate market.
We guide and support real estate players in the marketing of their homes, offices and shops. The objectives of our clients are translated into a strong strategy where the right marketing mix is recorded. With the latest online targeting techniques we get prospective buyers and tenants. We also offer, with various software modules, insight and control over the entire sales / leasing process.
OSRE and Real Mark work closely together but have their own expertise. So Real Mark is the marketing department for professionals in commercial real estate and OSRE an online marketing agency for the housing sector.
What we ask …
As a Back-end developer you do not only build software yourself but also accompany and help other developers in their work. You get all the space and freedom to apply your knowledge and skills. You also get the chance to develop yourself further. It is important that you can transfer your knowledge to others and can spar with other experienced developers. You’re building new features and improving existing products in performance. This means that you are, on any system you’re working on, looking at ways to improve, accelerate or expand.
A challenging fulltime job with a competitive salary. You work within a dynamic, young and growing company with room for personal development and where initiative is encouraged. You come into a pleasant and ambitious environment where a lot of work is team based. On the floor is a cozy atmosphere and a lot of attention for both team and personal development!
Function / activity
– Development of own software for the real estate industry
– Optimization and expansion function of real estate software
– Our clients / colleagues advise and assist in projects
– Perform and collaborate on assignments / projects
– You have at least 3 years relevant experience in the field of back-end development
– You master PHP, Symfony, Elasticsearch, MySQL and Git
– Able to work in a team
We are looking for / properties
– Stress resistant, able to switch quickly and deal with deadlines
– An enthusiastic and passionate developer with a proactive approach
– Someone who is a fast learner
– Affinity and experience in real estate is a plus but not a requirement
– Accurate work
– Independent and a team player
– Problem-solving way of thinking
– Creative with an eye for detail, and consistently motivated
– Very responsible and flexible attitude
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Maja Palchevska.