About our client Here’s what they do and why they do it. Simply put, you…
Our client’s job offer
As a ColdFusion developer you’re making beautiful web shops for great customers from the Netherlands and abroad. And with your excellent websites you’re able to help them to realize their online ambitions. The secret to your success? Our in-house E-commerce software: Propellor. And that’s the exact reason why you like to work to Propellor and give the software a boost.
Every day we work with a lot of love to Propellor. The result: a solid, manageable platform used by successful middle-sized companies from the Netherlands and beyond. Since 2000. So Propellor isn’t new software, but maybe it’s our country’s best-kept secret…
Your knowledge of ColdFusion is going to help us succeed. Actually, you’re going to help your co-workers from Amsterdam and Skopje, and we’re going to help you to make a difference.
You’re going to strengthen our smart-ass, enthusiastic team with your fresh ideas. What help us build the ultimate software. Basically you’re going to teach us some new stuff and on the other hand we challenge you to learn some more. We’re proud of our work and we expect you to feel as responsible for Propellor as we do. We’re setting the bar high because we’re ahead of the competition.
So we’re used to walk ahead. This gives us a clear vision of what lies before us. We love to look forward. That’s why we’ve made some wonderful plans for the future and we’d like to share this with you.
What we have:
– An awesome job what helps you grow, personally and professionally.
– Fun! We’re great people who like to hang out. Did we tell you about our trips to New York and Ibiza?
– And a good salary of course.
What you have:
– At least 2-3 years of experience as a ColdFusion developer
– Experience with SQL
– Experience with SVN and/or Github repositories
– And you know how to make a Spotify playlist (believe us, you’re going to need this)
What’s extra cool:
– You have knowledge of Elastic and/or Sphinx
– And you have knowledge of PWA development (NPM)