For one of our biggest clients we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager. With…
About our client
Internet Brands is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications. The consumer internet division owns and operates more than 95 websites in seven categories. The company attracts more than 62 million unique visitors per month, with 97% of the audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Data Scientist for one of our biggest clients. Please take a look below for the responsibilities you’ll have and the requirements you’ll need!
– Developing algorithms and data transformations
– Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
– Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
– Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
– Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
– Apply machine learning, collaborative filtering, NLP, and deep learning methods to massive data sets
– Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams of software engineers, domain experts, and others to build new product features for multiple business units
– Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, AI, or related fields or equivalent experience
– Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forest
– Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Scikit-learn, NumPy, or Tensorflow
– Strong knowledge in feature scaling, dimensionality reduction & data compression techniques, TF-IDF, SVM, Ensemble models (Bagging, Boosting), model tuning using grid-search etc.
– Software development experience in NLP development & or text analytics
– Experience implementing machine learning systems at scale in Python (preferred), Scala, or Java
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.