About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Internet Brands is currently experiencing high-growth, and we have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Analyst to join our team.
If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching, and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in excellently as a marketing analyst with our marketing team servicing our different business units. In this position, you will spend your days gathering and analyzing information, creating management reports, summarizing data with graphs and tables, and working with your marketing team colleagues to identify trends and next steps. You will work closely with our Senior SEO Specialist, B2B, to assess our sites’ performance, and recommend and implement improvements. If you are a critical thinker who is detail-oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
– Analyze email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), and organic/website marketing results to identify trends, successes and gaps to be addressed.
– Dig deep into data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
– Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions and recommend adjustments to B2B website strategy to quickly stay on top of the search engines.
– Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
– 1+ years of experience working in a hands-on analytics role, Marketing Analytics experience highly desired.
– Experience in modeling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL, Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics, web optimization, or data management platforms.
– Advanced proficiency working with Excel or Google Sheets.
– Understanding of, or experience with SEO or SEM.
– Strong project management skills.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Experience in multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness.
– Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and SEMRush.
– Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot) a plus.
– Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.