We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
What kind of person are we looking for
We are looking for a skilled Android developer. Our social app requires some serious talent to build. Do you have hands-on experience with building social network functions like chat, timeline and newsfeed, calendar and are you up for a challenge? Then this job is something for you.
You will work within a dynamic, young and growing company with room for personal development, where initiative is encouraged and your opinion is valued. You will join a pleasant and ambitious environment where you will become an integral part of our company. We offer a
challenging full-time job with a competitive salary.
• Design and build applications for the Android platform
• Work on an ongoing project
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Deliver exceptional and readable code
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
• Get it done: deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines
• Proficient with Java
• Experience in android development 3-5 years
• Excellent understanding of NDK, SQLLite, MVC
• Proven experience with Realm Database and Socket.IO
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
• Experience with performance and memory optimization
• Understanding of Android design guidelines
• Have applications posted in the Play Store
Preferred but not required skills:
• Familiarity/Experience with Kotlin
• Experience with automation and modern CI tools/technologies
About our client
Our client develops internet concepts. In addition, they have various webshops under their care and they are growing rapidly.
There name stands for progress through movement. Their company name reminds them every day that they must continue to innovate, invest and create so that they can realize the future vision of their company.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.