What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
Outstanding QA Engineer
We are looking for an outstanding QA engineer to join our team!
We are a fast-growing product company building an awesome e-commerce platform that focuses on business to business relationships. Driving revenue for our customers and better experiences for the customers of our customers.
Our platform is API-first and Headless, which means we integrate with ERP systems, CMS’s (e.g. WordPress, Contentful) and many other adjacent technologies.
The main technologies we use are:
– NodeJS, TypeScript (we use the NestJS framework)
– Elastic, Neo4j, Hazelcast, MySQL;
We run a microservices platform in the Google Cloud (using Kubernetes, CloudFunctions, Istio and related technologies). We use a CI/CD infrastructure using Gitlab. You need to (help) make sure that the automated tests can run via CI/CD pipelines.
Your focus is to build out automated tests for our APIs (REST and GraphQL) and expand this to end-to-end testing. In addition you coordinate manual testing activities where automation is not yet possible or feasible.
Who you are
● Most importantly, you are a fast learner with excellent communication skills
● You have:
○ Good proficiency in English
○ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
○ Proven work experience in QA (Automation) Engineering
○ Experience with for example Swagger.io, Postman, JMeter, and/ or Robot framework
○ Experience working with Gitlab CI/ CD is a plus
○ Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium and standard test frameworks is preferred
● You are:
○ Not afraid to experiment
○ A collaborative team player
○ Proactive and willing to take initiative
○ Adaptable / flexible
Propeller’s 35 member team is dispersed over four countries, with HQ being in Amsterdam. Part of the engineering team, 12 and counting, is based in Skopje.
Working hours and location:
9AM – 5PM, open for flexibility
Skopje office / Remote: We have a Work from Anywhere policy.
The time zone in which you are based needs to be between: CET -1 and CET +4.
– Loyalty Plan Program (start your journey as an Adventurous and look forward to the next ranks and rewards)
– Private health insurance
– Quick and effective recruitment process
– Transparent salary
– Team Building activities
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.