About our client Here’s what they do and why they do it. Simply put, you…
What kind of person are we looking for?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our clients Development team. They are looking for a Front-end Developer responsible for the client side of their SaaS applications.
Working as part of a busy multinational business the role will involve supporting, developing and enhancing the end user experience of their logistics applications. You will enjoy solving complex problems in a challenging environment and be able to articulate solutions to a varied network of their clients. A thorough understanding of all of the components of their platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete Front-end application
- Ensuring high performance of applications on mobile and
HTML and CSS
- Coordinating the workflow between the creative, the HTML
coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the Back-end developer in the process of
building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Contribution to the company & teamwork
- Contribute to the implementation of our SaaS applications
- Professional attitude towards our clients customers and colleagues
- Independent, confident and at ease in a dynamic organisation
- Good sense of humour, innovative and a wide interest in new
technology, (social)media and web technologies
- You will work with other skilled team members on Web
Services, API’s and with Open Standards. You will also have the
opportunity to develop and enhance your knowledge
- We expect you to encourage a culture of professionalism,
customer service and technical excellence
- Finally, you ensure that implementation work is undertaken
in a professional manner, following best practice implementation
processes and procedures.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or Academic background in a relevant
Computer Science major
KendoUI, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS or ReactJS
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app
logic as well as the file system
- Knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which
extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the
front-end app and assets
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for
continuous Integration environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as
About our client
LSP Solutions specialises in software-based automation and control of logistic processes. In our more than 20 years of work, we have implemented our gained experience and knowledge in our standard products together with our clients.
The products are firstly developed for logistics a service provider which makes them very flexible in terms of design and use and rich in functionality. The logistics processes of different supply chains are rarely the same and these processes and the logistics provider must be able to control and optimise them at the same time. Processes can often be controlled in: Supply chain, product group and depot. The flexible design options often make custom work superfluous. As a result, the products can be used in other logistics branches. We do offer a lot of customisation in our services, however. We create a contract to exactly suits your needs, so that you never pay too much but always have the ability to expand.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.