What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
[closed] .NET developer with 3+ years exp for stable company
What kind of person are we looking for?
As a Web Solutions Engineer you’ll be working on nice, challenging, complex custom built software projects. All projects are developed using Microsoft .NET technology.
As a Web Solutions Engineer your main task is writing code. Your main responsibility however is building a solution. Therefore you understand the ins and outs of programming but also have a good feeling for functionality and how end-users think. As a software engineer you are involved in the whole process of software development to make quality software that is maintainable, scalable, well performing, stable and user friendly.
As a member of our Macedonian team you will work closely with your colleagues in Macedonia as well as with your colleagues of our Dutch office.
– At least 3 years of experience in software design/development
– ICT Study – University grade (diploma)
– You have experience in building web applications and are familiar with HTML and CSS
– You have some experience in most of the following techniques: Angular, React, SQL, LINQ, and ASP.NET MVC
– Good social and communication skills
– You are able to express your own (functional and technical) ideas and can detect problems and explain them
– You speak and write Macedonian natively and English fluently
– You are able to think about intuitive functionality and able to convert a functional design into a quality software product that matches the customer’s expectations
– You’re a team player
– You are solution-oriented: understanding the full scope and have a problem-solving mindset
About our client
With well thought-out solutions, such as web portals, integration of applications and tailor-made software, we ensure optimal information provision within and across organizations. This results in cost savings, better collaboration and user satisfaction.
Thanks to our extensive experience, we are able to translate complex issues into high-quality software. We have specialized in the healthcare and research sector in recent years.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.