About the job Due to our rapid growth we are looking to expand our team…
[closed] Front-End Developer for USA Company
Internet Brands is currently seeking an Associate Front End Developer. You will be joining our top-shelf engineering team that is committed to high quality code and has lots of growth potential.
What you’ll do:
- Use modern frontend tools like Webpack, and Yarn
- Implement and integrate key web components in a developer-friendly Node/npm environment.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Implement node utility modules to support continuous integration and deployment functions.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction.
Your competences / skills:
- Knowledge of DOM, AJAX, and JSON.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.